Valentine’s Day means different things to different people. It can mean pampering your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, kids, friends or fiancé. It can mean expensive dinners, chocolates or roses. To Seattle Parks and Recreation, Valentine’s Day means showing love to our vibrant Seattle communities. It also mean carbs, caffeine and free events!
This year Valentine’s Day coincides perfectly with Neighbor Appreciation Day, and we’re excited to celebrate you.
Friday, Feb. 13
- Stop by Belltown Community Center for free treats and art.
Saturday, Feb. 14 (Valentine’s Day and Neighbor Appreciation Day!)
- Visit Queen Anne or Montlake Community Center for free cookies and coffee.
- Make cards for your neighbors and enjoy free treats at Magnolia Community Center.
- Join the Evans Pool for a potluck lunch and free swim.
- Take a dip for free at Southwest Pool and enjoy refreshments.
- Swim at Ballard Pool for free.
- Carbo-load at Delridge Community Center’s pancake day for sweethearts from 9 a.m. – noon. ($10 a couple; $6 per person 13 and older; $4 kids 12 and under and 65 and older; 2 years old and under free).
- Throw on a bib and head to South Park Community Center’s free pancake breakfast from 10 a.m. – noon.
For more information on Neighbor Appreciation Day events in Seattle, click here.