SEATTLE – The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) advises travelers that crews will be repaving 40th Avenue SW and SW Edmunds street the weekends of Saturday, October 14 to Sunday, October 15 and Saturday, October 21 to Sunday, October 22.
On both weekends, from 9 a.m. Saturday to 5 p.m. Sunday travelers can expect:
- SW Edmunds Street will be closed to all traffic between 40th Ave SW and Fauntleroy Way SW
- Street will be detoured
- Uniformed Police Officers will direct traffic at the intersection
- No parking on 40th Ave SW and SW Edmunds St in the work zone
- “No Parking” signs will be placed 72 hours prior to start of work
- Driveway access will be limited, with waits up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear
This work is part of the Arterial Maintenance for Drainage and Wastewater Program. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.