The City wants to hear from you about how they are planning to mitigate hazards! The draft update to the Seattle All-Hazards Mitigation Plan is available for public review. This plan will serve as a ‘blue print’ and help guide future mitigation planning in the city. Your feedback is critical to ensuring that the updated plan reflects the needs and priorities of those who work, live, and play in Seattle. The plan was updated based on public feedback heard this spring, including a community survey completed by more than 700 people.
What does the plan do?
- Serves as a guiding document for future mitigation planning efforts
- Identifies potential hazards and risks
- Identifiesactions that the City and community can take to reduce the impact of hazards
- Establishes a process for implementing the plan
How can you comment?
Click here to access the plan and a jump-start presentation to help guide your review.
- Emailyour comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailyour comments to HMP Project Manager, Office of Emergency Management, 105 5th Avenue South, Suite 300, Seattle WA 98104
Comments will be accepted through October 3, 2014.