As many of you know, the P-Patch Community Gardening Program turns 45 this year! We’d like you to help us celebrate this anniversary by sharing your love for the P-Patch program on social media.
We could go on and on about the successes of this program and why we think it is vital and amazing. But, the story of the P-Patch really should be told by YOU, the gardeners and community members that cultivate, care for, and bring these places to life!
How You Can Participate
Tell us why you love the P-Patch program or share your favorite memory from your garden! Here is how:
- Post a short video on social media (tagging the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods and using #ppatch45)
- Take a photo and share it along with a written post on social media (tagging the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods and using #ppatch45)
- Email your photo, video, and/or written story to Sam.Read@seattle.gov and we will share it for you.
Feel free to be as creative as you want!
If you have questions, want to talk over an idea, or need help sharing your story, please feel free to contact us.
And, don’t forget to tag us. Here is where you can find the Seattle Department of Neighborhoods on social:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeattleNeighborhoods/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeaNeighborhood
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seattle_neighborhoods/
The post Help us celebrate the 45th Anniversary of the P-Patch Community Gardening Program appeared first on Front Porch.