We’re in our final stretch of construction work on the Arbor Heights Safe Routes to School project!
This week along 35th Ave SW, the team:
- Completed pouring concrete for sidewalks on W side, SW 100th to SW 104th streets.
- Completed asphalt paving along the curb on the E side ,SW 100th to SW 102nd streets.
- Installed temporary roadway markings.
Next week along 35th Ave SW, crews will:
- Complete pouring concrete at curb corners and build ADA-compliant curb ramps on W side (Please note: this work was pushed back to next week due to limited concrete availability this week)
- Begin demolishing and pouring concrete at curb corners and build ADA-compliant curb ramps on E side
- Open up sidewalks early in the week, as they are completed/cured. *Please use sidewalk across the street during curb ramp construction.
What you can expect:
August 20 | Intermittent brief closures (NE & SE curb corners demo/rebuilds)
- E35th Ave SW and SW 100th – EB travel through the intersection.
Note: Vehicles will still be able to travel WB on SW 100th St to access Marine View Dr SW.
August 20-24 | 7 AM – 5 PM
- 35th Ave SW will be fully closed between SW 100th and SW 106th streets during work hours.
Note: 35th Ave SW will reopen at the end of each work day, and remains open during the weekend.
Thank you for your understanding as project work continues!