During Seafair Weekend and leading up to the event, there will be park and facility closures for safety measures and practices.
These facilities and services will have closures:
- Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center is closed through Aug. 6. Programs will operate beginning Aug. 7.
- Stan Sayres Boat Launch will be closed through Friday, Aug. 10. All other boat ramps on Lake Washington will be open but will be busy during SeaFair.
- Fishing piers between Mount Baker Beach and Seward Park are closed through Aug. 5.
- Seward Park and Reverend Murphy Fishing Pier on Bailey Peninsula at Seward Park will close on the following dates:
- Friday, Aug. 3, 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 4, 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 5, 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.