Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed for Independence Day or on special holiday schedules. Some facilities may be open, but have limited operations. Please call in advance.
These facilities and services will have CLOSURES:
- Community centers
- Environmental learning centers
- Indoor swimming pools
- Green Lake Small Craft Center
- Baker Rowing and Sailing Center
These facilities are OPEN:
- Golf courses
- Boat ramps
- Lowery C. “Pop” Mounger Pool
- Colman Pool
- Wading pools* (Beacon Hill, Bitter Lake Community Center, Dahl Playfield, E.C. Hughes Playground, Hiawatha Community Center, Sandel Playground, South Park Community Center, Wallingford Playfield).
*Wading Pools and Spraypark schedules are subject to change. Check http://www.seattle.gov/parks/find/spray-parks-and-wading-pools for detailed schedule information and updates.
The post Seattle Parks and Recreation Fourth of July closures appeared first on Parkways.