- Tip 123, Seattle’s Tenant Relocation Assistance Ordinance, was updated with new income eligibility amounts.
- DDR 4-2018, Early Community Outreach for Design Review, explains what constitutes a community outreach plan and how to document compliance with the outreach requirements.
- DDR 15-2018, Frequent Transit Service Area Map, adopts a map showing the frequent transit service area that is the basis for applying parking requirements in certain areas of the city.
- DDR 16, 2018, Graywater Containment and Pumpout Requirements for Floating on water Residences (FOWRs) and House Barges expanding by more than 120 square feet, clarifies rules about graywater containment and pumpout requirements.
- DDR 18-2018, Implementation of the Fee Subtitle, reflects changes that have been made to the fee subtitle in prior years. Written comments on the proposed adoption may be submitted through June 13, 2018 to: Director, SCI_DRulesComments@seattle.gov, Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections, 700 5th Avenue, Suite 2000, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, Washington 98124-4019.
- DR 17-2018, Calculating Tree Valuations and Civil Penalties for Tree Protection Code Violations, provides the calculation for how SDCI will determine the value of a tree that has been damaged or removed in violation of the Seattle Municipal Code. This rule was renumbered from 21-2017 to reflect the year in which it was adopted.