Seattle Parks and Recreation is currently hiring seasonal Golf Course Groundskeeper I positions to work on our public golf courses (Jefferson, Jackson, West Seattle and Interbay). More than 200,000 rounds of golf are played annually at these courses, which provide a high-quality golf experience for all ages. A full turf team is needed to smoothly run the grounds maintenance operations.
Golf Course Groundskeeper I is a physically demanding position with 95% of work hours spent outside in all types of weather conditions. Applicants must be able to lift 50 pounds, stand, walk or bend for extended periods of time. Personal protective gear (eye/ear protection, boots, etc.) is not included.
- NO experience required. Some golf course grounds maintenance or general landscaping is desirable.
- Golf Groundskeeper I starts at $16.11 per hour, plus a 5-10% additional hourly premium.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
- Our public golf courses are open seven days a week. Shifts are scheduled early morning to mid-afternoon. Weekends may be scheduled.
TO APPLY OR REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Rocky Tharp, Golf Course Supervisor, at 206-286-9003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peggy Tosdal, Acting Manager for Golf and Tennis, at 206-615-0514 or email@example.com