We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Community Connector, our new online portal where you can easily learn about and connect with community-based groups throughout the City. Whether you have a specific interest or just want to connect with your neighborhood, you can easily find an organization that fits your needs.
Community Connector also serves local organizations by providing them a platform to promote their work, reach new people, and engage with other like-minded organizations.
The Community Connector is part of the new Community Resource Hub, our online one-stop-shop for City resources, information, and tools to help community members connect and engage with city government and with each other. The site includes “how-to” documents, videos, websites, tip sheets, links to discounted City resources, and more. You can learn more about the Community Resource Hub here.
List Your Organization
If you would like to have your group listed in the Community Connector, follow these steps:
- Follow this link to the Community Connector portal: https://communityconnector.seattle.gov/.
- Search to make sure your group is not already in the Community Connector by entering a keyword or group name in the search box.
- Click on the blue “Add Your Group” button.
- Input your organization’s information into the simple online form. This information includes group name, meeting location, mission, social media links, etc.
- Submit the form by clicking the blue “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
The information you submit will be reviewed by our staff for content and relevance. If something needs to be updated before your group is added to the database, we will contact you with questions.
Spread the word to other community-based groups who you think may benefit from being listed on the Community Connector.
The post Get connected to community-based organizations throughout the City appeared first on Front Porch.