Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed or on modified schedules in observance of winter holidays:
- Garfield, Rainier Beach, Bitter Lake, and High Point community centers are open until 3 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31; all other community centers will be closed on Dec. 24 and 31.
- All Community Centers, Teen Centers, Pools, Amy Yee Tennis Center, Small Craft Centers, and Environmental Learning Centers will be closed. Dec. 25 and Jan. 1
- Garfield Teen Life Center and Late Night programs will be closed on Dec. 24, 25, 31, and Jan. 1. Southwest and Meadowbrook Teen Life Centers and Late Night programs will be closed on Dec. 24, 25, 26, 31, and Jan. 1-2.
- Amy Yee Tennis Center will be open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Dec. 31. The center will be closed on Dec. 23-25 and Jan. 1.
- The Moorage Operations Office will be open Dec. 19-23 and Dec. 26-30 from 12 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The office will be closed Dec. 25, and Jan. 1.
- Indoor swimming pools will close at 3 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31, and will be closed Dec. 25. and Jan. 1.
- Small Craft Centers will be closed on Dec. 24, 25, 31, and Jan. 1.
- Golf courses will close at 2 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 31 and will be closed on Dec. 25. Golf courses will be open on Jan. 1. (Schedules subject to change. Some courses may be open later than 2 p.m. Please call specific courses directly before your trip. Contact information can be found at http://premiergc.com/-contact-us.)
The post Seattle Parks and Recreation winter holiday closures appeared first on Parkways.