Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed for one or more days in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Community centers and teen life centers are closed Nov. 23-24
- Environmental learning centers are closed Nov. 23-24
- Indoor swimming pools are closed Nov. 23-24
- Green Lake Small Craft Center is closed Nov. 23-24
- Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center is closed Nov. 23-24
These facilities are OPEN:
- Boat ramps
- Golf courses (will close early on Nov. 23, around 2 p.m.)
- Amy Yee Tennis Center (will be open from 7 a.m.-12 p.m. on Nov. 23; no regular courses or programs on Nov. 24 but center is open regular hours for court reservations.)
The post Seattle Parks and Recreation Thanksgiving holiday closures appeared first on Parkways.