- Tip 209A, Shoreline Substantial Development Exemptions Application Instructions, was updated with the new permit value threshold.
- Tip 257, Developer Contribution — Mandatory Housing Affordability, was updated to reflect the most current Mandatory Housing Affordability information.
- Tip 316, Subject-to-Field-Inspection (STFI) Permits, has been revised. It was updated to reflect quicker permitting options for single-family substantial alterations.
- DDR 29-2017, Graywater Holding Requirements for Floating on Water Residences (FOWRs) and House Barges expanding by more than 120 square feet, clarifies graywater containment requirements when the owner chooses not to hook up to the City’s waste-water disposal system. Written comments on the proposed adoption may be submitted through December 4, 2017 to the Director, Seattle Department of Construction and Inspections, 700 5th Avenue, Suite 2000, P.O. Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98124-4019.
- DDR 23-2017, Updated Rental Registration and Inspection Ordinance (RRIO) Checklist, adopts changes to the RRIO checklist that were identified by SDCI and private inspectors.