Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed for Independence Day or on special holiday schedules. Some facilities may be open, but have limited operations. Please call in advance.
These facilities and parks will be CLOSED:
- Gas Works Park – July 3 in preparation for the fireworks display
- Community Centers
- Environmental Learning Centers
- Indoor Swimming Pools
- Amy Yee Tennis Center
- Green Lake Small Craft Center
- Mt. Baker Rowing and Sailing Center
These facilities are OPEN:
- Boat ramps
- Lifeguarded Beaches
- Lowery C. “Pop” Mounger Pool
- Colman Pool
- Wading pools (see website for schedule)
The post Seattle Parks and Recreation Fourth of July Closures appeared first on Parkways.