SDOT advises travelers that Lenora St will be closed to traffic between 3rd and 4th avenues this Saturday, June 10, for Seattle Public Utilities work. This work is weather-dependent.
From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 10, travelers can expect the following:
- Lenora St will be closed to traffic between 3rd and 4th avenues.
- Local traffic can access Lenora St but will not be able to cross 3rd Ave at Lenora St.
- On 3rd Ave a single lane in each direction will remain open between Blanchard and Virginia streets.
- Police officers will assist with traffic control.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Emergency vehicles can access the work zone.
- The work is expected to create construction noise, dust, vibration, and concrete odor.
For more information on this project, please visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transprtation/pave_3rd.htm.
For questions or concerns, please email ThirdAvePaving@seattle.gov or call (206) 920-7073.
For information on affected Metro bus routes, please visit http://kingcounty.gov/metro/alerts.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.