SDOT advises travelers that crews will continue work on the Magnolia Bridge this week as part of the assessment of the safe load capacity of the bridge.
Travelers can expect:
- On Wednesday, February 8:
- Closure of the westbound curb lane on the bridge from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Intermittent traffic stops on the bridge for a few minutes at a time between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- On Thursday, February 9:
- Closure of the westbound curb lane on the bridge from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sidewalk, bus stops, and marina access will remain open throughout the work.
SDOT appreciates the public’s patience during this work.