SDOT advises travelers of traffic impacts on West Mercer Place, due to a down tree and affected power lines in the area. Travel restrictions will affect traffic to and from Queen Anne, Magnolia and Ballard.
Until further notice, travelers can expect the following:
- Westbound W Mercer Pl will be closed at Elliott Ave W
- Eastbound W Mercer Pl will be closed at 6th Ave W
- NO right turn will be permitted from northbound Elliott Ave to W Mercer Pl
- NO left turn will be permitted from southbound Elliott Ave to W Mercer Pl
- These restrictions are estimated to last into the PM commute
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.