SDOT advises travelers that crews will be paving E Boston St between 10th Ave E and 11th Ave E this weekend, November 19-20. This work is weather dependent.
From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, November 19 and Sunday, November 20, travelers can expect the following:
- Crews will pave E Boston St between 10th Ave E and 11th Ave E
- Parking will be restricted on E Boston St, E Newton St, 11th Ave NE and 12th Ave NE
- Crosswalks on E Boston St at 10th Ave NE will be closed
- Uniformed police officers will assist with traffic control
- Westbound traffic on E Boston St will detour to 12th Ave E to E Newton St to 10th Ave E and back to E Boston St
- Eastbound traffic on E Boston will detour down 10th Ave E to E Aloha St to 15th Ave E and back to E Boston St
- Street closures will be in effect during the day and reopened at night on Saturday and Sunday
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.