SDOT advises travelers that crews are scheduled to close lower Spokane Street in both directions on Harbor Island this weekend for paving. This work is weather dependent and may be cancelled due to rain in the forecast.
SDOT offices will be closed for the Veterans Day holiday on Friday, November 11. Please monitor our Twitter account @seattledot for any changes concerning this scheduled work.
From Friday, November 11 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, November 13 at 7 a.m., travelers can expect the following:
- Lower Spokane Street will be closed in both directions between 11th St and E Marginal Way.
- Detours will be in place:
- Westbound surface traffic will be detoured down E Marginal Way to the 1st Ave S Bridge and back up W Marginal Way.
- Westbound traffic from SR 99 or the Spokane Viaduct will detour via the West Seattle Delridge Way SW exit to eastbound SW Spokane St.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured locally within Harbor Island.
This work is part of the SW Spokane St Arterial Paving Project. For more information, please visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_spokane.htm.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.