Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed for one or more days in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Community centers and teen life centers are closed Nov. 24-25
- Environmental learning centers are closed Nov. 24-25
- Indoor swimming pools are closed Nov. 24-25
- Green Lake Small Craft Center is closed Nov. 24-25
- Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center is closed Nov. 24-25
These facilities are OPEN:
- Boat ramps
- Golf courses (will close early on Nov. 24, around 2 p.m.)
- Amy Yee Tennis Center (7 a.m.- 3 p.m. on Nov. 24; no regular courses or programs over the weekend but center is open regular hours for court reservations)
The post Seattle Parks and Recreation Thanksgiving holiday closures appeared first on Parkways.