SDOT advises travelers that crews will close lower Spokane Street in both directions on Harbor Island this weekend for paving.
From Friday, November 4 at 6 p.m. to Monday, November 7 at 5 a.m., travelers can expect the following:
- Lower Spokane Street will be closed in both directions between 11th St and E Marginal Way.
- Detours will be in place:
- Westbound surface traffic will be detoured down E Marginal Way to the 1st Ave S Bridge and back up W Marginal Way.
- Westbound traffic from SR 99 or the Spokane Viaduct will detour via the West Seattle Delridge Way SW exit to eastbound SW Spokane St.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured locally within Harbor Island.
This work is part of the SW Spokane St Arterial Paving Project.
For more information, please visit: http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_spokane.htm.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.