SDOT advises travelers that crews will be paving S Albro Place between Stanley Ave S and Swift Ave S on October 15. This work is weather dependent.
From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 15, travelers can expect the following:
- SDOT crews will be paving eastbound and westbound S Albro Pl between Stanley Ave S and Swift Ave S.
- S Albro Pl will be down to one lane in either direction during work hours.
- Traffic will have slight delays during operation hours.
- There will be a Uniformed Police Officer at the intersection of S Albro Pl and Corgiat Dr S to assist with traffic exiting from I-5.
- Travelers may enter and exit driveways, but may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.