SDOT advises travelers that crews will pave Airport Way S between S Snoqualmie St and S Edmunds St next week, October 24-25.
From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, October 24 and Tuesday, October 25, travelers can expect the following:
- SDOT crews will pave Airport Way S from S Snoqualmie St to S Edmunds St.
- Crews will pave the southbound lanes. Two-way traffic will use the northbound lanes of Airport Way S. This will alternate.
- Parking will be restricted in the work zone.
- “No Parking” signs will be placed on the street 72 hours before the work starts.
- Travelers may enter and exit driveways, but may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.