SDOT advises travelers in the Sodo neighborhood that crews will resurface 6th Ave S between S Hinds St and S Hanford St this week. This work is weather dependent.
From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, September 1 and Friday, September 2, travelers can expect the following:
- SDOT will resurface the northbound lanes of 6th Ave S between S Hinds St and S Hanford St.
- The northbound lanes of 6th Ave S will be closed.
- North and southbound traffic will be moved to east side of 6th ave S.
- Travelers may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear.
- There will be flaggers to assist with traffic control.
- There will be no parking in the work zone.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets.
SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.