Please join Mayor Murray and city leaders on Wednesday, August 24 in the Judkins Park neighborhood for our fourth Find It, Fix It Community Walk.
These walks provide a unique opportunity for community members to identify neighborhood needs and discuss challenges directly with City leadership.
Judkins Park Find It, Fix It Community Walk
Wednesday, August 24
- Sign-in and refreshments provided by Starbucks from 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Program and walk from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Meet at Judkins Park near S Charles Street
5:30 p.m. – 6:00p.m.
- Sign-in and refreshments at Judkins Park near S Charles Street
6:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- Welcome remarks from Mayor Ed Murray
6:15 p.m. – 7:20 p.m.
- Walk will follow this route (map):
- South through Judkins Park
- West on the I-90 Trail
- South on Rainier Ave S
- East on S Atlantic St
- North through Sam Smith Park on 24th Ave S
7:20pm – 7:30 p.m.
- Walk concludes at Judkins Park P-Patch Community Garden
- Department representatives and City staff available for follow-up questions
In partnership with Cities of Service, the City will offer up to $5,000 in grants for community-led projects to each 2016 Find It, Fix It Walk neighborhood. The Judkins Park Community Project Grant Application is available in seven languages at www.seattle.gov/finditfixit until Wednesday, August 31. If you have an idea for a project in Judkins Park, please apply today!
Participants can also use the Find It, Fix It mobile app on the walk. This smartphone app offers mobile users one more way to report selected issues to the City. Make sure to download the app before the walk.