SDOT advises travelers in north Seattle of repair work that will fully close N 125th St between Aurora Avenue North and Stone Avenue N for three days around-the-clock next week. This work is weather dependent.
From 9 a.m. on Tuesday, August 16, until the work is completed on Friday, August 19, travelers can expect the following:
- N 125th St will be closed to through traffic 24 hours a day between Aurora Ave N and Stone Ave N to repair failing asphalt.
- The cross walk at Aurora Ave N and N 125th St will also be closed and pedestrians will be routed around the work area.
- There will be detours in place:
- Eastbound drivers on N 125th St will head north on SR 99, east on N 130th St and south on Stone Ave N to get back to N 125th
- Westbound drivers will head north on Stone Ave N, west on N 130th St and south on Aurora Ave N down to N 125th
- Police officers will assist with pedestrians and traffic.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.