During Seafair Weekend and leading up to the event, there will be park and facility closures for safety measures and practices.
These facilities and services will have closures:
- Mount Baker Rowing and Sailing Center will close Tuesday, Aug. 2 at noon through Monday, Aug. 8.
- Stan Sayres Boat Launch will close Tuesday, Aug. 2 at noon through Monday, Aug. 8.
- Fishing piers between Mount Baker Beach and Seward Park will close Thursday, Aug. 4 through Monday, Aug. 8, and may have restricted access on Aug. 2 and 3.
- Seward Park and Reverend Murphy Fishing Pier on Bailey Peninsula at Seward Park will close on the following dates:
- Thursday, Aug. 4, 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 5, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 6, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 7, 1-2:30 p.m.