Seattle Parks and Recreation (SPR) offers after-school enrichment classes right in your child’s school! Enrichment classes include a wide variety of engaging activities like cooking, music, carpentry, chess, sports, science, and more (offerings vary from site to site). Our enrichment classes are taught by qualified instructors and designed to encourage your child’s curiosity while he or she learns new skills, gets creative, and makes new friends. Enrichment classes are offered on a variety of days, giving you flexibility to choose a schedule that works best for your family.
- For children ages 5-12
- Hours and cost vary depending on activity
- An afternoon snack will be provided
- Scholarships are available. Click here for more information.
Registration begins Sept. 6 for Fall 2016. (Fall class details will be available at participating community centers at the beginning of Sept. Classes start Sept. 19.)
Schools offering SPR enrichment programs include:
- Adams Elementary by Ballard Community Center: 206-684-4093
- Alki Elementary by Alki Community Center: 206-684-7430
- Daniel Bagley Elementary by Green Lake Community Center: 206-684-0780
- Hazel Wolf K-8 STEM by Northgate Community Center: 206-386-4283
- John Rogers Elementary by Meadowbrook Community Center: 206-684-7522
- Leschi Elementary by Garfield Community Center: 206-684-4788
- Lowell Elementary by Miller Community Center: 206-684-4753
- McGilvra Elementary by Montlake Community Center: 206-684-4736
- Sacajawea Elementary by Meadowbrook Community Center: 206-684-7522
- Stevens Elementary by Miller Community Center: 206-684-4753
- Thornton Creek Elementary by Ravenna-Eckstein Community Center: 206-684-7534
- TOPS K-8 by Montlake Community Center: 206-684-4736
- Whittier Elementary by Loyal Heights Community Center: 206-684-4052
- Wedgwood Elementary by Ravenna-Eckstein Community Center: 206-684-7534
Questions? Please contact participating community centers for details.
These enrichment classes are offered in partnership with Associated Recreation Council (ARC).