Temporary summer lifeguard positions at pools and summer beaches are available in Seattle Parks and Recreation Aquatics.
Current Red Cross Lifeguard certification is required. Must be at least 16 years old to apply. Part time work hours are available. Starts at $16.87 (16.07 + Premium pay) per hour.
For any of the lifeguard positions offered by Seattle Parks and Recreation, e-mail resume/cover letter to email@example.com or contact the pool in your area.
Questions may be directed to Andy Bernard at (206) 684-4078.
For more information go to http://www.seattle.gov/Parks/aquatics/employment.htm
- See certification classes below
- Register at https://class.seattle.gov/parks/Start/Start.asp
- Low cost training available.
- Free training to meet scholarship eligibility
- Pool lifeguard and summer beach lifeguards being hired for summer
- Part time work available year-round
- Take the first step for a career in Aquatics!
- Make a difference in your community
Enrollment now open in training classes across the City!
|Location||Traditional or Blended Learning||Start Date||Number of Weeks||Course Code||Total Spaces|
|Rainier Beach Pool||Traditional||30-Mar||10||147598||10|
|Evans Pool at Green Lake||Blended||2-Apr||6||142470||20|
|Helene Madison Pool||Traditional||11-Apr||1||142464||20|
|Helene Madison Pool||Traditional||18-Apr||1||142465||20|
Blended Learning has less time in a classroom and more independent computer time