Earlier this month, nearly 30 volunteers from Seattle City Light participated in the Puget Sound Heart and Stroke Walk, raising about $9,500 to fund life-saving vascular disease research and initiatives in our community.
The annual event celebrates those who have made healthy lifestyle changes and encourages others to take the pledge to live healthier lifestyles.
Eight City Light teams helped to raise funds; So far, the team breakdowns are:
- Seattle City Light Enginerds: $2,626
- Environmental Affairs and Real Estate: $2,111
- Bernie O’s Team: $1,846
- “Team Bubbi” Sebastian the CHD Warrior: $920
- Seattle City Light Heart Walk: $911
- Power Walkers: $537
- Conservation Resources Division: $500
- The Energizers: $50