Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed for Independence Day or on special holiday schedules. Some facilities may be open, but have limited operations. Please call in advance.
These facilities and services will have CLOSURES:
- Community centers (July 4)*
- Environmental learning centers (July 3-4)
- Indoor swimming pools (July 4)
- Green Lake Small Craft Center (July 3-5)
- Baker Rowing and Sailing Center (July4-5)
*Laurelhurst, International District Chinatown, Van Asselt, Alki and Miller community centers will be closed on July 3 and 4.
These facilities are OPEN:
- Golf courses
- Boat ramps
- Lowery C. “Pop” Mounger Pool
- Colman Pool
- Wading pools (Bitter Lake, Cal Anderson, E.C. Hughes, Green Lake, Hiawatha, Lincoln Park, Magnuson, Van Asselt, Volunteer Park, Wallingford)
- Spray Parks
These facilities are on special schedules:
- Volunteer Park Conservatory, open 10 a.m.-3 p.m. on July 3 and 4.
- Amy Yee Tennis Center (No classes on July 3 or 5, but courts are available for reservation. The center will be closed on July 4.)