Washington State Department of Transportation
The eastbound State Route 520 ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast and the adjacent general purpose lane will be closed during the night time hours and parts of the day this weekend beginning at 11 p.m. Friday, June 12. Contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will reopen the highway in the afternoon on both Saturday and Sunday to accommodate special event travel. All eastbound lanes will be open from 1:30 to 10 p.m. on Saturday and from 1:30 to 9 p.m. on Sunday. The 84th Avenue NE off-ramp will remain closed all weekend. All work will be complete by 5 a.m. Monday, June 15.
Drivers heading east to Hunts Point or Medina should use the 92nd Avenue Northeast off-ramp. Drivers should plan ahead this weekend for heavy event traffic and closures on othe
- Saturday, June 13:
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, Seattle Center to Mercer Island, 7 a.m.
- Lake to Lake Bike Ride, Bellevue, 8 a.m.
- University of Washington Graduation, Husky Stadium
- Graduation line-up at 12:30 p.m.
- Procession begins at 1:30 p.m.
- Seattle Pacific University Graduation, KeyArena: 3 p.m.
- Sounders vs Dallas, CenturyLink, 7 p.m.
Sunday, June 14
- Seattle University Graduation, KeyArena: 9:30 a.m.
Other Upcoming SR 520 closures
- Both directions of SR 520 will be closed 11 p.m. Friday, June 26, until 5 a.m. Monday, June 29. All eastbound lanes and ramps will be closed from Interstate 5 to 92nd Avenue Northeast, including the Portage Bay Bridge; all westbound lanes and ramps will be closed from 92nd Avenue Northeast to Montlake Boulevard East.