A Bitter Lake home containing an apparent hash oil extraction lab was destroyed by fire Tuesday night.
The fire was reported around 7:30 PM. Firefighters battled the blaze, but it consumed the home in the 400 block of North 125th Street. Firefighters found what appeared to be an extensive hash oil extraction lab inside, including marijuana and more than 150 butane cans.
Detectives interviewed the residents of the home who escaped the fire uninjured. Police estimate the home to be a total loss. The fire is being investigated.