- Tip 116A, Establishing an Attached Accessory Dwelling Unit, was updated with a new covenant.
- Tip 116B, Establishing a Backyard Cottage, was updated with a new covenant
- Tip 322, Spray-Applied Foam Insulation, was updated to reflect changes in the 2012 Seattle Energy Code
- Tip 312, Decks, Fences and Arbors for Single Family Homes in Seattle, was updated with new drawings and new text to make it easier to understand.
- Tip 419, Commissioning Requirements in the Seattle Energy Code “Commercial Building” Provisions, was updated to reflect changes in the 2012 Seattle Energy Code.
- Tip 421, Controlled Receptacles In Offices and Classrooms, outlines requirements for controlled electrical outlets in offices and classrooms.
- DR 11-2014, Continuously Approved Concrete Design Mixes: Review Criteria & Procedure, establishes requirements and procedures for using an exception to the continuously approved concrete design mix program.
- DR 12-2014, Shotcrete for Structural Applications, Including Duties & Responsibilities of Registered Special Inspectors, establishes the inspection and testing requirements for shotcrete structural application, and establishes protocols ofr ensuring the integrity of structural shotcrete.
- DR 13-2014, Continuous & Periodic Batch Plant Inspection Procedures, documents the procedures for the proper implementation of batch plant inspection.
- DR 14-2014, Post-Tensioned Concrete Installation & Special Inspection Requirements, establishes the requirements for the use of post-tensioned concrete slabs and beams.