Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed Friday, July 4, for Independence Day or on special holiday schedules.
These facilities and services are CLOSED:
- Community centers
- Environmental learning centers
- Indoor swimming pools
- Amy Yee Tennis Center
- Green Lake Small Craft Center
These facilities are OPEN on regular schedules:
- Golf courses
- Boat ramps
- Wading pools (Bitter Lake, Cal Anderson, EC Hughes, Green Lake, Hiawatha, Lincoln Park, Magnuson Park, Van Asselt, Volunteer, Wallingford)
These facilities are OPEN on special schedules:
- Volunteer Park Conservatory, open 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Outdoor swimming pools:
– Mounger Pool will be on special holiday schedule: http://www.seattle.gov/parks/aquatics/Pools/mounger/schedule.htm
– Colman Pool is on a regular Friday schedule: http://www.seattle.gov/parks/aquatics/Pools/colman/schedule.htm