What: Free Workshop on Rain Gardens and Cisterns
- Find out about the RainWise Program, offering big rebates for getting rain gardens and/or cisterns installed on your property. Visit www.rainwise.seattle.gov to find out if you are eligible.
- Learn how rain gardens and cisterns help manage stormwater and protect Puget Sound.
- Hear from property owners who have already taken advantage of this great program.
- Meet RainWise-trained contractors who can create beautiful rain gardens and cistern installations and walk you through the whole process.
- See a variety of RainWise installations, and get inspired for yours!
- Get all your questions answered! RainWise might even be able to help you with a wet basement.
When: Wednesday, April 30, 7 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Ballard First Lutheran,
Register: 206-745-2592 or www.tinyurl.com/cl33kcm.